Incubator 1 and Incubator 2 provide flexible and inspiring start up and grow on space for office, creative and R&D businesses. The buildings are located on the Boulevard – the main gateway and spine road through Alconbury Weald.
The buildings provide flexible space from 615 –3,772 sq. ft. (57.1 – 350.4 sq. m.), and have been designed with a range of sustainable features to reflect the low carbon aspirations for the whole development.
Both buildings offer:
- Flexible leases on all-inclusive terms
- High speed broadband and telephony
- Business advice and support
- Flexible meeting rooms and tele/video conferencing facilities
- Kitchen/tea point facilities
- WCs and showers
- Networking space
- Car and cycle parking
- Adjacency to bus stop
- A short walk to Bohemia café and bistro, Co-op and The Club building with Gym, flexible working and meeting space and library.
Space to grow
Incubator 1 provides a range of modern, airy and flexible spaces over 2 floors. With extensive communal space to bring companies together, and the use of impressive dual-aspect meeting rooms, the building is an ideal base for smaller companies to thrive and grow.
Incubator 2 provides space for larger businesses and a home for those growing on from Incubator 1. With light and airy, flexible spaces for offices, open plan working and meeting and conference rooms, the building can be subdivided to meet your business needs.
Suites are available individually or combined. For more information please contact email@example.com