Alconbury Enterprise Campus is a place where your business can make a future and grow in a new, bespoke environment, on ground already prepared with the fundamentals for sustainable growth. Make. Grow. Join us.
The Campus is part of the Alconbury Weald development and will provide high quality low carbon flexible space for business from 250 sq ft to 500,000 sq ft, within a Government backed Enterprise Zone.
Being part of the Zone offers businesses a range of benefits, including:
- A 100% business rate discount, worth up to ￡275,000 over a five-year period, for businesses that move into an Enterprise Zone during the course of this Parliament;
- For at least 25 years, all business rates growth within the zone will be shared by the local authorities in the LEP area to support their economic priorities;
- A streamlined approach to planning supported by Huntingdonshire District Council, Cambridgeshire County Council and central Government; and
- Government support to deliver superfast broadband across the zone.
Being part of Alconbury Weald also ensures businesses can be part of a growing community supported by new schools, health centres, sports clubs and the delivery of state of the art eco-housing; 700 acres of green space including half a million trees; and an extensive investment in road, rail bus and bike networks which will make this site one of the most connected sites in the UK.
Supported by local, regional and national government and business groups, site owners Urban&Civic also offer a range of other opportunities, including:
- A team of internationally renowned architects, consultants and project managers ready to provide a bespoke service;
- Support in recruiting local people and up-skilling new and existing staff;
- Green travel advice to help you support your people in getting around;
- A range of local banks, businesses and services;
- Flexible terms and options. Joining us early gives you the chance to grow in a setting that will meet your needs both now, and in the future;
- Help, in conjunction with our partners, to access additional support and funding.