The award-winning Incubator is the flagship building of Alconbury Enterprise Campus. Designed by internationally renowned architects Allford Hall Monaghan Morris, it provides flexible inspiring space for small and start-up businesses at the heart of the Alconbury Weald development.
The building provides flexible space from 615 –3,772 sq ft (57.1 – 350.4 sq m), for research and development, production and office accommodation. It has been designed with a range of sustainable features to reflect the low carbon aspirations for the whole development.
- Flexible leases on all-inclusive terms
- High speed broadband and telephony
- Business advice and support
- Flexible meeting rooms and tele/video conferencing facilities
- Kitchen/tea point facilities
- WCs and showers
- Networking space
- Car and cycle parking
Suites are available individually or combined.
The building lies within a designated Enterprise Zone. Backed by local and national Government, and sponsored by the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Local Enterprise Partnership, business benefits available within the Campus include:
- Business rate discount worth up to ￡275,000 over five years
- Superfast broadband
- Streamlined planning process
For more information and current availability please contact Andy Brading on 01480 413141 or e-mail email@example.com